Thursday, June 16, 2016

Merlin Cyrene Titanium Beauty!

We recently took in a classic titanium Merlin Cyrene that has been laser engraved. 

The bike features a complete Shimano DuraAce 10 speed drivetrain except for the FSA crank, Real Design carbon fork, Real Design alloy wheels, Thomson seat post, and Easton Carbon bar. 

This bike is currently for sale, but we're not giving it away. In fact, we don't particularly want to sell it, but if you want it worse than we do, we might let it go :) Call the shop at 877-574-0656 and we can discuss. 

I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking. 












Brantley SmithAbout Me
Hello, I am Brantley Smith and have been riding road and mountain bikes since the mid 90's. I previously worked here at Ride-A-Bike from mid-97 to mid-2000 doing repairs and other duties around the shop. I attended Wester Carolina University and graduated in 2004 with a computer information systems degree. Add my to your circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment